The African Blogger Awards want to acknowledge top African talent in the world of bloggers, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram influencers. These awards provide an opportunity for the most successful online influencers in Africa to be recognised for their hard work in growing and keeping their communities active and engaged. Our aim is to broaden the industry for bloggers in Africa and allow brands to see the value in blogging as a marketing platform.
This is how the African Blogger Awards works:
- Entrants need to enter their blog or social account HERE in order to qualify for the awards (this ensures that social platforms and analytics are correctly linked to Webfluential so that judging can commence).
Please note: all site statistics and information will at no point be shared or open to the public. The platform also offers a full SSL certificate which protects all the data which is fully encrypted. We use this tool to measure one blog against another.
- The team behind the African Blogger Awards will verify each and every entry, making sure that the content is relevant to the category it is entered into.
- Entrants must continue posting to their social channels so that the analytics are authentic.
- There is no requirement for requesting votes from followers. The Webfluential algorithm will measure blog traffic and engagement, and compare it to others in the same category.
- Entries close 14 May 2016, with winner announcements 3 June 2016. Each winner will receive a web banner for boasting rights on their blog, a trophy that will be couriered and possible additional sponsored prizes.
- An overall award for Africa’s Top blogger, Top Instagrammer, Top Facebooker, Top Tweeter, and Top YouTuber will be announced 3 June 2016. This will be decided based on the most successful analytics.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Don’t forget to follow @African_Blogger on Twitter for all the latest news and updates. We will live tweet the winners 3 June 2016.
For more information visit our contact page HERE.